Security is always highly emphasized in ‘Oasis Inventor’. Here 3 aspects of security measures are usually performed – namely Physical Security, Workflow Security and Data Security; to secure the confidentiality and integrity of customer information.
- The office premises are secured using smart card and access lock; through which all access in and out is controlled.
- Log book for each visitor at the main entrance level and visitor badge shall be wear all times during office visit.
- CCTV has been installed to keep track of the operational activities.
- Regular management review is carried out always.
- No personal belongings are allowed to be brought into the operation rooms.
- High level of confidentiality incurred against all sorts of documents/images being processed.
Workflows are controlled as per ISO requirements in order to offer the highest security and integrity to customer’s assets.
In order to offer best possible protection against customer’s data; 5 different levels of security measurements have been applied during the process of transmission, storage and processing.
- Centre Protection: – Firewalls along with the features like VPN, intrusion protection as well as NAT/PAT support are set up in our data centre to prevent any illegal access from outsides.
- Data Storage: – All customer data reside in the server will remain encrypted until the data is processed. Decryption will be done through application.
- Access Control: – User ID and password will be used for every application. Only authorized operators can access the application as well as customer’s data.
- Audit trail report: – Complete log report will be generated to monitor every transaction made during processing; ensuring customer’s data is handled properly.
- File Eraser: – Processed files upon transmission will be erased using the software File Eraser to ensure that no data recovery can be made illegally.